Get a takeaway straight from your freezer this January with Iceland and The Food Warehouse’s fakeaway bundles. Over three quarters of Brits said that eating out is the number one area that they will cut back on in a bid to save money but with the bundles customers can enjoy their favourite dishes, straight from the freezer, without having to compromise on quality or taste.
No need to worry about FOMO this January, simply head to Iceland or The Food Warehouse to enjoy an Indian dinner from the comfort of your own home. Shoppers can take dining to new levels for just £5.00 per head by picking up Chicken Korma (£2.50 with a Bonus Card, 375g) and Chicken Tikka Masala (£2.50 with a Bonus Card, 375g). It wouldn’t be curry night without the sides; pair the dishes with fluffy Pilau Rice (£1.50, 350g), Naan Bread (£1.00, 220g) and, of course, some classic Onion Bhajis (£2.50, 390g).
Craving a Chinese to enjoy with the family instead? Shoppers can please even the fussiest of eaters with a Chinese bundle serving four people for just £3.56 a head. Families can pick up iconic dishes, including Sweet and Sour Chicken (£3.00, 375g), Chicken Chow Mein (£3.00, 375g), and Beef in Black Bean (£3.00, 375g) all are part of the 2 for £5.00 deal. Pair the dishes with Special Fried Rice (£3.00, 350g) and Sharwood’s Prawn Crackers (£1.75, 60g). A Chinese fakeaway wouldn’t be complete without Vegetable Spring Rolls (£2.50, 480g) which will satisfy customers and not just because they can be cooked in everyone’s favourite kitchen gadget, an air fryer.
Missing your fast-food fix? Delight the family with the American bundle which serves four for just £2.50 a head. Shoppers can grab the American Style Family Box (£5.00, 1.42kg) which includes thin & crispy French fries, chicken wings, chicken strips and chicken popsters in a Southern fried style coating. For an authentic chicken shop experience, grab the mouth-wateringly good Southern Fried Chicken Gravy (£1.00, 300g), perfect for those who like to dunk their chicken and chips. For a bit more on the side, shoppers can get Mini Corn Cobs (£1.00, 625g), Iceland Luxury Coleslaw (£1.75, 300g), and Pepsi Max No Sugar Cola Bottle (£1.25, 1.25l).
Shoppers can get their hands on a whole range of bundle offers, perfect for both family and date nights, to enjoy restaurant quality food at home, with prices starting from £2.38 per head for customers using a Bonus Card.
Some of Iceland’s Eat Out At Home bundles range includes:
Indian Bundle – serves 2, £10.00 (price per head: £5.00)
- Chicken Korma (£2.50 with a Bonus Card, 375g)
- Chicken Tikka Masala (£2.50 with a Bonus Card, 375g)
- Pilau Rice (£1.50, 350g)
- Naan Bread (£1.00, 220g)
- Onion Bhajis (£2.50, 390g)
Chinese Bundle – serves 4, £14.25 (price per head £3.56)
- Sharwood’s Prawn Crackers (£1.75, 60g)
- Iceland Vegetable Spring Rolls (£2.50, 480g)
- Iceland Special Fried Rice (£3.00, 350g)
- Iceland Sweet and Sour Chicken (£3.00, 375g)
- Iceland Chicken Chow Mein (£3.00, 375g)
- Iceland Beef in Black Bean (£3.00, 375g)
American Bundle – serves 4, £10.00 (price per head £2.50)
- Iceland American Style Family Box (£5.00, 1.42kg)
- Iceland Mini Corn Cobs (£1.00, 625g)
- Iceland Luxury Coleslaw (£1.75, 300g)
- Iceland Southern Fried Chicken Gravy (£1.00, 300g)
- Pepsi Max No Sugar Cola Bottle (£1.25, 1.25L)
Piccolinos Bundle – serves 2, 3 for £10.00 (price per head £5.00)
- Piccolino Meatballs Tomato Sauce (£4.00, 400g)
- Piccolino Carbonara Spaghetti (£4.00, 370g)
- Piccolino Tiramisu (£4.00, 160g)
Italian Bundle – serves 4, £9.50 (price per head £2.38)
- Iceland Stuffed Crust Cheese Feast Pizza (£2.50 with a Bonus Card, 435g)
- Iceland Stuffed Crust BBQ Meat Feast Pizza (£2.50 with a Bonus Card, 475g)
- Iceland Garlic and Cheese Pizza Bread (£1.50, 245g)
- Made in Italy Chocolate Ice Cream (£3.00, 900ml)
Valentine’s Gastro Pub Bundle – serves 2, £13.25 (price per head £6.63)
- (Choose two) Iceland Luxury 28 Day Matured Aberdeen Angus Rump Steak (£3.70, 227g) or Iceland Luxury 28 Day Matured Aberdeen Angus Beef Sirloin Steak (£3.70, 170g) – 2 for £6.00
- Iceland Luxury Maris Piper Chunky Oven Chips (£3.00, 1.5Kg)
- Iceland Luxury Beer Battered Onion Rings (£2.00, 400g)
- Iceland Chocolate Fudge Cake (£2.25, 450g)
Value Steak Gastro Pub Bundle – serves 2, £11.00 (price per head £5.50)
- (Choose two) Iceland Big Daddy Sirloin Steak (£5.50, 340g) or Iceland Big Daddy Rump Steak (£5.50, 454g) – 2 for £9.00
- Straight Cut Chips (£1.00, 900g)
- Garden Peas (£1.00, 800g)
To find out more about the bundles available at Iceland, visit https://www.iceland.co.uk/.